Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We reached our goal!!! (again!)

Well, it's a few hours until June 1st (the date we had as our goal end date) and we just got a donation that put us at our goal! It's been so amazing to see these donations come in. I want to share the note from the last donor.
Please give Sarah my best wishes for a complete recovery. Sarah was so good and helpful to my daughter Colleen while at Island View. Colleen also sends her thoughts and prayers. Colleen graduated high school last year and is now volunteering full time for a year at Catholic Charities in Baltimore and begins college this fall. She could not have turned her life around without Sarah's care and help. We are pulling for Sarah. She is a kind, giving and special person with a true gift in helping young people. Thank you Sarah for all you have done for your family and please let us know if we can do anything to help you.
I love my sister! And thank you all for your love and help!

No comments:

Post a Comment