Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sarah's update

This is a text from Sarah last night:

Okay, so I know it's late, but I'd like to update you all on what's been going on with me. I got my staples out today and it looks pretty good. At the doctor I weight 156 which is only 16 lbs over my presurgery weight. I finally feel like I'm on the mend. This is the first day I haven't cried since I came home from the hospital (poor Shaun). We saw a PA who started all this and there are definitely more than one diagnosis being thrown around. My appt with the oncologist is on the 9th. We may or may not have a diagnosis after that. But the good news is I'm feeling good! My goal is to start walking 3 times a day for 20 min. Anyone who wants to stop by for a walk is more than welcome.

1 comment:

  1. i'd love to stop by for a walk. how about in july? :) glad to hear you're feeling good, sarah! keep it up.

    ReplyDelete