Thursday, March 22, 2012

Priceless

Here are some pictures and videos I found on Sarah's phone.  I finally got around to putting them on the computer.  I love them and hope you will too.




I absolutely love hearing her voice and seeing her interact with her kids and Maree's Lily.  She really was hecka fun. I think of the precious times when I was visiting and my kids got to interact with her.  She really focused on them - swinging on swings, jumping on tramps, sliding on slides and wrestling on the floor.  Even when she was sick, she would just light up every time Jack or Rachel would come in the room.  And all of us were worried that our kids were making too much noise or were bothering her but she welcomed them with open arms onto her lap with hugs and kisses.  I miss you Sarah.

2 comments:

  1. These are great. Melts my heart. I love that Sarah! The Wonderwomen picture made me smile. I want to love like Sarah did. Such an amazing inspiration.

    ReplyDelete