Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thank you for your thoughts

Thank you everyone for your positive thoughts and prayers for Sarah. The response was overwhelming. There were 83 people doing this that I know of. Those are just the ones that responded, there were probably more that I didn't know of. Sarah had a friend participating from Mongolia! What a powerful thing. I know people stopped whatever they were doing - paused a movie, stopped in the middle of working on the roof to have a moment to think of Sarah, stopped making dinner to gather a family to pray - it just fills my heart with gratitude for all of you that love and care about Sarah so much. Thank you. My aunt wrote to me and said "We felt the power and strength of everyone praying at the same time. I thought.... if we felt it.....Sarah must have felt it also. Yes... we love our Sarah!" That was a great idea - thanks Rebekah! And now Sarah is back in Utah for a visit and I'm sure it will strengthen her spirit to see her kids, dear friends and family before she goes back to New York. Thanks again everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment